App control of security and automation
With our newest home control systems, it is common to have remote control of the system via smart-phone or tablet either from the next room or across the world. Features include:
- Interactive smart-phone application for system control
- Interactive computer interface including history logging
- Interactive management of multiple user codes at multiple locations
- Automatic email / text message alerts of system events
- control of system via text messaging
- Integration for control of lights, thermostats, garage doors, etc…
Home automation devices using Z-wave let you take control of the systems in your home and even set automation scenes. For example, when you leave the house, the lights can turn off after 2 minutes and the thermostat can go into an energy savings mode. When you come home, you never walk into a dark house and your temperature is always comfortable. The system can even close the garage door if left open more than an hour; or closed after dark automatically.
The TotalConnect system can alert you if you leave home, meaning outside a geofence that you specify, with the security system disabled. TotalConnect also lets business owners integrate vehicle GPS into a single asset management app for security and vehicle an asset location.
Home control systems have never been easier to manage. To find out more contact Hawkeye today!