2. Remind kids how and why to respect teachers.
3. Get appropriate clothes and know the dress code.
4. Take some time to brush up on the learning from last year
5. Double check that you have the required supplies.
6. Know the drop off and pick up times and locations.
7. Don’t ask the teacher a million questions on the first day of school.
8. Ask your kids about school . . . . every day.
9. Send a note to the teacher on the first day to tell them they can count on you if they support.
10.Give the teacher credit that they actually know what they’re doing.