When we demonstrate a security system operation to a customer, we want to be thorough, consistent, and concise. We want the customer to understand the operation of their system, but don’t want to overload them with more than can be remembered. In a security demo this is what we cover:
- Setting their code for them
- Arming AWAY
- Arming STAY (and disarming away)
- Arming NIGHT-STAY if appropriate
- 4 PANICS (including duress)
- The phone numbers on the keypad sticker
These tech tips are intended to provide insights to small nuances to help with many different products we offer. It is the small attention to detail that separates an outstanding job from an OK one. Although these apply primarily to technicians, they will help others gain insight to what the technicians do – in small doses.